Saturday, May 05, 2007

The weather man has nothing to say but SUN


It's outrageous. In the TV land of weather every five minutes, the pros don't have anything to say but blue skies - the end. It's gorgeous out and it's going to stay that way for days.

I am loving life. It's been a beautiful Saturday morning. Bright light streaming in through the windows as I savor my cup of tea and paint some ACEOs that I drew about a month ago. (This is one of them). I'll often just do a batch of ink drawings that will sit around for a bit before I come in with watercolor. I'm glad I got up early to do a little painting before I head out to go to the chili festival later this afternoon. It's an annual event at the four town fairgrounds one town over - yee haw! It's always a good time. I love food, local yocal fairs, sunny days and beer. It'll all be there. Plus I'll be in the good company of my aunt and her husband. I'll bring my camera and try to take some pics to share here.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work Jess! I love how although it seems as if this is more then one face. Each of them are connected. As if to say that we all are connected and put all together we make one. GREAT PIECE!

jafabrit said...

I really like how you have merged the faces. Hope you had fun at the chili festival :)