Tuesday, January 05, 2010

Happy New Decade!

I've got a great feeling about 2010 and whether I'm right or wrong about it, I'm going with it! After weeks of gathering with family and friends, we have a truly fresh start here in our home and in my work, I'm just now diving back in with a wonderfully refreshed energy.

I'd like to get back to what I do best and focus on doing the best I can with that. So I've limited my livefunky shop to just prints and all of the other things I'd been playing with can remain a fun hobby for me. I may at some point open a new shop for stamps but for right now, I really want to zone in on just ART. I've got a few original paintings that are on sale right now at livefunky, you can see them here http://www.etsy.com/shop/livefunky?section_id=6336573 - the sale will run through 1/10/10 and then they will be gone from my shop.

I hope everyone had a great holiday season and cheers to a new year, a new decade and new beginnings!

1 comment:

Insanitykim said...

Wooohooo to a great year!!! *high five*