Thursday, January 18, 2007

Enthusiasm In Motion


Enthusiasm In Motion, originally uploaded by jtorrant.

While creating this I kept thinking it was too busy, but I just couldn't help but go further. Now I love it's sense of controlled chaos, and the color grouping ended up being something a little out of the ordinary for me - which is a good thing. I think I need to get to the studio and work a lot bigger, but the slippery snow outside makes me want to be a homebody and paint on any surface I can find. Which leads me to some paintings on cardboard I'm going to sell for a sweet deal on etsy... Check out www.livefunky.etsy.com for more.

2 comments:

Paula Manning-Lewis said...

These last two paintings are awesome! I love how you used black and I don't think the top one is too busy at all. Great job!

Anonymous said...

I love it! :) Keep this wonderful work coming Jess!