Wednesday, April 09, 2014

2014 Mojo

Hello! Is anybody out there?

I've sadly neglected my blog in such a major way that it has been almost a full YEAR since I've posted! Time to get my bloggin' boots on and just dive right back in.

After a rough, seemingly endless Winter in New England, Spring has actually made an appearance just recently and I've been able to get back into my backyard studio. That means painting season is officially back on for me and I couldn't be happier about it!

Here is my first painting of 2014.

 Radiance - Acrylic on 22" x 28" canvas, 2014


Also available as a print in multiple sizes: http://society6.com/JessicaTorrant/Radiance-XX7_Print#1=45

2 comments:

Maria-Thérèse ~ www.afiori.com said...

Yes! We're here! You're here! And your painting is singing!

Unknown said...

Thank you SO very much for your incredible support through the years! Just this comment alone has made me want to really invest in this blog again. You are the best Maria-Therese!