Sunday, August 24, 2008

Testing the Water


This watercolor painting is on acid free watercolor paper. It is being sold unframed for the custom framing of your choice, or an easy DIY project by popping it in a ready made, standard sized 8" x 10" frame (Note: painting goes to the edges of the paper). For a great overview of more in depth DIY picture framing, check out this blog post.
Now available for purchase in my Etsy shop

Today was a great day - very productive! After a walk in the woods with Leo and Rob, I spent the rest of the day in the studio painting. At first I played with some watercolors (this is the most successful one among the three I worked on - the other two are currently incubating) and then switched to acrylic on various canvases. I "tagged" around ten paintings with a fast first pass of color compositions. Just getting back into the flow of things, the feel of it, the zone. Tomorrow I will be getting back into each one, and I'll have at least one complete painting to share by the end of the day.

PAINT ON!

No comments: