Friday, March 23, 2007

New Paintings

Eternal Embrace

Eternal Embrace
Acrylic on 8" x 10" gallery wrapped canvas, 2007


I am a building with many rooms

I Am A Building With Many Rooms
Acrylic on 8" x 10" gallery wrapped canvas, 2007


Connected Growth

Connected Growth
Acrylic on 8" x 10" gallery wrapped canvas, 2007

It's been a good day, today. I woke to bright, blue skies and a melted, muddy backyard. Spring is so very much in the air, that my allergies caught on right away. I always forget about that part.... ah, but it's all worth it.

Leo is looking GREAT! It's been one week since we took him home and the progress is so dramatic. Just one more week and his stitches will come out and he'll be my cone-head-free happy little boy again!

Rob being back to work after his vacation means that he's sleeping in again (he works nights). So Leo slept in late with him, giving me some time to paint. These three new pieces are now listed in my Etsy shop at www.livefunky.etsy.com and there are a few more I am working on right now, as well.

Thanks to all of my blogger buddies that have left comments in the last week. Your support and encouragement means so much to me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful new works Jess! I'm very glad to hear about Leo! I know that he'll be happy when those stitches are out! WOOO HOOO for Leo!

Meghan Henley said...

Some beautiful new work you have going here! Hope all is well with you and your fam!