Thursday, May 03, 2007

Self Portrait Thursday - May 3, 2007

This is my first week posting in the flickr group, Self Portrait Thursday. I took this digital picture of myself around 10 pm. The eye on the right was drawn with a sharpie on the back of a business card that I'm holding up to my face. My hair is in it's usual state - knotted on the top of my head in a wacky bun. Obviously, I played with the original photograph, making it black and white and then adding funky filters.

Please post a link in your comment to your self portrait if you also contribute in this group - thanks!

Visit Self Portrait Thursday on flickr to see more self portraits from creative people!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

this portrait is AMAZING> i hpe you continue with the thursday portraits..can't wait to see what you come up with. love this.

Anonymous said...

that was emily