Monday, September 08, 2008

FIVE FAB ETSY FINDS on Look See Saw

Check out my other blog, Look See Saw for a new series of posts called Five Fab Etsy Finds (simply put, the Five Fab). I am sharing this handful of what I consider the best of a specific theme. Limiting myself to only five items has been a challenge, but that's what I think will keep my posts really unique - each theme MUST be specific or else I'd have a really hard time wading through hundreds of listings trying to find my five favorite necklaces, for example. If you have a suggestion for me, please leave them in your comment - thank you!

Below are examples of each of my posts.


THEME 1: AMBER RINGS
Amber Dark Ring by sisicata



THEME 2: UPCYCLED SUITCASES
Next up... Pincushions!

Have an idea for a theme? Leave your suggestion as a comment!

1 comment:

Art Nest said...

Your blog is nice. Love the art!