Thursday, February 01, 2007

Dream Trecking


Dream Trecking, originally uploaded by jtorrant.

I have been painting so much and focusing on listing on Etsy that I've left my blog in the dark. Just go to www.livefunky.etsy.com to know what I've been up to lately. This painting was made in the wee hours the other night in this spell of a few days that I have been focusing on nothing but painting. Rob was sleeping on the couch beside me as I was still working well after 3 and he was clearly deep in a REM sleep. I was so in the zone creating, I felt like I was picking up his dream vibes. Right now I am overloaded by it all and listening to music from friends. There is some dancing in the dark going on, I won't lie.

I also want to take this opportunity to say that I love you Rob, Sharon, Alan, Emily, Jessica, Mel, Janet, Johane, BRUCE - all of you that have supported me through these years, I love you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful work Jess!!!!! Great name as well. :) I get like that sometimes to..sometimes all I can think of doing is painting or some form of art! Anyhoo, great work Jess!