Monday, April 02, 2007

New ACEO Series

Celebrating Spring
Acrylic on matboard, 2007

I haven't been able to get to Jerry's Artarama to get new canvases so I've been working on acid free matboard. I inherited tons of matboard when my old boss moved her frame buisness to another location. It's acid free so it makes a great surface to work on, also I like the thickness for ACEOs - makes for a sturdy little card. Anyway, all of these new ACEOs are in my store www.livefunky.etsy.com - while you are there, check out my SALE section with lots of spring cleaning discounts. I've also updated my entire shop to include free shipping worldwide.

(For those who "do Etsy" you can imagine how crossed my eyes were after the two days it took to revise over 200 listings - yowza!)...copy paste copy paste click go ba beep ba boop - not human anymore - must rest but must finish - another - listing - i - sleep now. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Enough blogging - back to work I go. Good day y'all!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great piece Jess! I love your works! I can sooo relate on the sleeping thing...lololol I'm going to check out a few blogs, then it is off to rest I go. :) *HUGS*

Amanda said...

Oo cripes! Editing 200+ listings.. eek! It's a labour of love I know.
Love the new aceos... as always your colours are fab.

Cynthia said...

I'm glad to hear that Leo is recuperating nicely!

You have to be one of the most prolific artists that I have come across! Your work feels like it's getting stronger. This after I just took a peek at your etsy store.

Mary said...

Jessica, sorry it took me so long to get back to blogging. You have some wonderful abstracts here!