Saturday, June 07, 2008

HUGE SALE!

(as copied from my Etsy shop announcement, www.livefunky.etsy.com)


TAKIN' IT TO THE STREETS MEGA SALE!!

Blow Out, Huge, Enormous, You've got to be kidding me SALE - What a fool believes!

Consider me the silver fox that is Michael McDonald - I'm takin' it to the streets with this huge nope-I'm-not-going-out-of-business-just-transitioning sale. Livefunky is due for a royal makeover and most of my inventory is greatly discounted for a short time (and then it's gone, people. Gone for good!).

Why the great purge? Well, the major answer is I'm ready to take my paintings to the next level. I've been a painting machine for years as a child, student, confused post grad and then for the last 3+ years selling online. I've decided it's time that I stop speed dating paint and actually settle down and get serious. (Paint and I have this dream about a little place by the sea, but we'll see how it goes).

Don't worry. Nothing is going to drastically change as far as the direction that my work has been going in. It's more of a "raising of the bar" as far as materials, time, intention, and yes, my prices as well. If you're a fan but more on the frugal side, you'll be happy to know I've got a special surprise on the way. In fact, everybody is going to be excited about this surprise because it's awesome. You're intrigued now, aren't you. That's why you're going to check back to find out more in the coming week. ;)

:S: If you had no idea what I was talking about when I said "Takin' It To The Streets", "What a fool believes" or the silver fox "Michael McDonald", see below.

As a courtesy to everyone Takin' It To The Streets:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=G54lfxiid_w

And just for the heck of it... The Fox himself:
http://youtube.com/watch?v=EXvi9bySjQQ&feature=related

Honoring this sale and the 80's kid in me, and the synergy of those things having nothing to do with each other, I'm going to try and come up with new themes for this sale that will blow your mind in the days to come.

With love,
Livefunky
aka JT

No comments: