Tuesday, June 17, 2008

PureDecor Products


I'm spreading the PureDecor love around, now with a new Zazzle shop at www.zazzle.com/PureDecor*. I've taken some of the original paintings I have for sale at http://www.puredecor.etsy.com/ and put them through Illustrator to alter the color and simplify the lines to a more graphic look. I'm currently only offering prints and mousepads, but there may be new products in the future.

Below is an example of what you can do with the prints. You can choose your own size from small to huge, the paper quality, from poster to UV papers and canvas, and your own matting, framing and glazing preferences. They have lots to choose from to suit any decor.

In this example, I've selected the largest size, 35" x 35" in Premium Matte paper with a silver finished wood frame (no mat) and UV protective acrylic glazing.




To custom frame your own version of Leaves 3 click HERE






In the next example, I've selected the smallest size, 11" x 11" in the basic cardstock paper, and I've added a double mat (white with green) and a classic black frame with regular acrylic glazing.





To custom frame your own print of Mod Circle 5 click HERE





I've also opened a free shop at CafePress. Just a handful of cool products like the ones you see below. www.cafepress.com/PureDecor


1 comment:

Jennifer said...

I'm so glad that you showed us how we could purchase your art in the form of a really practical gift. I'm partial to the apron. It would make cooking so much fun. I sent one of your Zazzle t-shirts to my brother in CA and he loved it.