Wednesday, August 13, 2008

New Series of original ACEOs



Well, it's official. My summer sale has come to a close. I cleared out my Etsy shop of all of my older work to clean the slate. I am going to be away on vacation next week and then I'm looking forward on starting my new series when I return.

In the meantime, I had ants in my pants and I had to do something. ACEOs seemed like the perfect solution for my idle hands! I have made a collection of new watercolor ACEOs, such as this one called Dance. You can find them all in my Etsy shop at www.livefunky.etsy.com.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ants in the pants sounds familiar.Wonderful new ACEO! I was having some problems with paypal and I JUST got it working again. :) That's why I haven't been able to add anything to my shop. Will now though. These new ACEO's look wonderful!